South Australia’s ECEC services invited to apply for 2021 Volunteer Grant round
South Australia’s not-for-profit organisations, including those operating in the early childhood education and care (ECEC) sector, are now invited to put forward an expression of interest for the 2021 Volunteer Grant round.
Funding from $1,000 up to $5,000 is available through the Volunteer Grants to support volunteers of not-for-profit organisations, and can be used for:
- Eligible small equipment to be used by volunteers
- Contribute to volunteers’ fuel costs
- Contribute to transport costs for volunteers with disability who are unable to drive
- Assist with the cost of training courses for volunteers
- Undertake background screening checks for volunteers
- Conduct activities to promote awareness of, and increase participating in volunteering opportunities
- Adapting practices to support volunteers’ safety in the current pandemic environment.
Community groups with 40 per cent or more of the staff being volunteers are eligible to apply for the grant, by completing the Expression of Interest Form, by Friday 23 April 2021.
Organisations are encouraged to read the Grant Guidelines thoroughly to determine eligibility.