The Sector welcomes editorial contributions.
Material submitted to The Sector must be of relevance to the members of the early childhood education and care sector. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Quality and compliance
- Regulatory news and updates
- Policy updates and association advocacy
- Economic factors and market trends impacting the sector
- ECEC provider news and updates
- Opinion articles from sector leaders
- Personnel movements
- Leadership, training and development trends
- Employment and workforce requirements and trends
- International ECEC case studies and news
- Latest products and technology.
Due to the high volume of content received by The Sector, all editorial submissions will not be guaranteed publication. Editorial will be selected on the basis of relevance, its submission date and the interest to The Sector’s readership. All contributions will be published with a short biography and head shot of the author.
To submit a contribution, or discuss requirements, please contact Editor Freya Lucas at firstname.lastname@example.org