Balance Early Education has strong showing in 2021 Excellence in ECE Awards
Balance Early Education, in New South Wales’ Bathurst region, is honoured by the inclusion of five of its team members as finalists in the 2021 NSW Excellence in Early Childhood Education Awards.
Madison Jolly, Paris Medhurst-Howell, Briarly Frisby, Madison Hatch and Kayne Knott have been named as finalists, rewarded for the work they put in to nourish the hearts and minds of the children in their care.
Speaking to local news source Western Advocate, Balance Early Education owner Darlene Wadham said the entire team has an “incredible focus” on families and children, and that having five team members chosen as finalists is “a significant achievement”.
“There were apparently a large number of entries and we notice that the majority of finalists are from the Sydney area, so we are proud to be flying the flag for regional services,” she added.
During the extended lockdown periods faced in New South Wales, the Balance team have created home learning content to keep children engaged in their education and care journey.
Winners will be announced at the official awards presentation in March next year. Finalists from Balance Early Education are as follows:
- Trainee of the Year Awards (Certificate III) finalist – Madison Jolly
- Trainee of the Year Awards (Diploma) finalist – Paris Medhurst-Howell
- Regional Female Educator Excellence Award finalist – Briarly Frisby
- Regional Female Educator Excellence Award finalist – Madison Hatch
- Male Educator Excellence Award finalist – Kayne Knott.
To access the original coverage of this story, please see here.