Colgate-Palmolive offering free Dental Health Week kits – reach out to an ADA member
To mark Dental Health Week, held 2-8 August 2021, members of the Australian Dental Association (ADA) are being offered Bright Smiles, Bright Futures education kits for use in educating children about oral health.
Each ADA member is able to order both dental professional and teacher kits by submitting an order form, providing details of the preschool, school or community group/s they intend to visit during Dental Health Week.
Early childhood education and care (ECEC) services are encouraged to contact a local dentist, and work with them on the ordering process, which must be completed by Wednesday 16 June.
The preschool kit contains:
– Comprehensive Teacher’s Guide for Preschool Classrooms
– Storybook: Baxter Meets a Visitor
– Emergent Reader
– Two-sided activity poster (Dr Rabbit Counting & How to Brush)
– 28 parents’ take-home brochures
– Brush Twice a Day stickers (48)
– Handwashing resources: pump soft hand soap.
Order forms can be accessed here.
For more information on Dental Health Week, please see here.