Nine NFP preschools on Sydney’s North Shore will benefit from over $70,000 in grants
Nine not-for-profit preschool services on the North Shore of Sydney will share in over $70,000 of Quality Learning Environment (QLE) grants courtesy of the New South Wales Government, Member for Ku-ring-gai, Alister Henskens announced recently.
“Early childhood education is incredibly important and these grants will help educators provide high quality learning environments for our children”, Mr Henskens said.
The following services will benefit from grants under the QLE Program:
- Pymble Turramurra Preschool, Turramurra
- Peter Rabbit Community Preschool, Wahroonga
- Diocese of Broken Bay Early Learning and Care Centre, Waitara
- St Stephen’s Preschool Kindergarten, Normanhurst
- KU South Turramurra Preschool, South Turramurra
- KU Wahroonga Preschool, Wahroonga
- KU West Pymble Preschool, West Pymble
- KU Fox Valley Preschool, Wahroonga
- Goodstart Early Learning, West Pymble
The grants will fund improvements to physical spaces, purchase resources and fund specialised educational programs.
“These grants are greatly welcomed in our community, especially after a tough 12 months with drought, fire and COVID-19”, Mr Henskens said.
For more information on the guidelines of the QLE Grant, visit NSW Government Website – Education.