ChildcareCRM boosts Australian team as new products come online ahead of busy 2021
ChildcareCRM, the leading early childhood education and care (ECEC) lead management software provider, has confirmed that it continues to build out its Australian operations ahead of a new product launch and what is anticipated to be a busy 2021.
Two new customer success team members joined the company in August 2020, and a third team member, who will have a sales focus, joined in November 2020. The team together will focus on supporting the existing ChildcareCRM customer base and fostering new relationships.
Looking ahead, there are additional plans to build across multiple different departments in 2021 as ChildcareCRM’s commitment to Australia broadens.
“We are so excited to welcome Ninu, Mitchell and Karen to our ChildcareCRM family,” Matt Amoia, ChildcareCRM CEO said.
“In the short time they have been with us they have demonstrated a real commitment to developing strong lasting relationships with our users that will ultimately support them achieving the very best outcomes from our platform possible.”
Having the right team members is imperative to supporting the growth of the Group moving forward, he continued, “especially given the upcoming launch of our new streamlined version of ChildcareCRM’s sector leading CRM solution later this month and what we expect to be a very busy 2021.”
New team members deepen Australian commitment, create foundation for future growth
The new team members who have joined the team are:
- Ninu Kurian, Success Operations Lead, has extensive experience in the enterprise applications and business intelligence space having previously held roles at number of for profit and not for profit organisations
- Mitchell Loft, Implementation & Support Specialist, comes to Childcare CRM after spending four years as an onboarding specialist at QikKids. Mitchell is also an Early Childhood Teacher and educator.
- Karen Johnston has accepted the position of Sales Manager, utilising her strong background in sales and business development. Karen has paired her experience in sales with her passion for early childhood education
“I consider it to be a privilege to be part of the ChildcareCRM team as we support and expand our Australian client base,” Ms Kurian said.
“I am very proud to say that a collaborative approach is at the core of our operations for each implementation, upgrade, expansion, and support. The needs for each client are consistently our highest priority and focus. I am positive that our consistent innovations to our programs will fuel further growth for our customers.”
Working for Childcare CRM is an experience Mr Loft describes as fantastic and that “Not only am I involved in dialogue with our customers about how we can continue to improve their experience, but I have a full team around me who are always willing to lend a hand.”
“The simple fact that our customers and all of us here at ChildcareCRM share the same goal, which in essence is spending more time nurturing and educating our future generation is truly inspiring and motivates me to come to work each day.”
Attention now turns to new product launch of lighter version of current CRM solution
With the foundations for the Australian team in place, and additional team members due to join in the coming months, the team is excited now to be turning their attention to the recent launch of ChildcareCRM’s new CRM solution which has been designed specifically for non-enterprise providers operating between one and eight centers.
The streamlined, intuitive CRM system will leverage ChildcareCRM’s existing platform experience and include the following key features:
- A single tab to manage tasks and schedule meetings,making it even easier to ensure all leads are being processed effectively
- Updated marketing templates with a new intuitive ‘drag & drop’ interface that provides managers with a more intuitive way to create and send campaigns to families
- A new two way messaging system for parent communications that creates a direct link between new families and the centre
- Revamped and improved centre performance dashboards enabling managers to monitor lead management performance more easily and clearly.
“To know we have the right team in place to help drive the introduction of this important new launch is terrific.” Mr Amoia said, “The operating environment has never been as competitive as it is today. We are proud to offer a new product that will help operators to capture, manage and in turn convert leads more effectively, as well as an accomplished team to support them and help them achieve their goals.”
To learn more about ChildcareCRM and its range of CRM products please click here.
Momentum for educator pay, conditions and support change reinforced in Productivity Commission Report
by Jason Roberts
Changemaker sought as Goodstart opens COO role for the first time in a decade
by Freya Lucas
Dreaming about owning your own centre? It’s easier than you think!
by Marketplace Editor