Early Childhood Australia puts out the call for children’s art for publication
Early Childhood Australia (ECA) has put out a call seeking submissions for children’s art from across Australia to feature in its publications, specifically two-dimensional children’s artwork, including painting, drawing, photography or multimedia.
One submission will be used as the cover for the 2022 Early Years Planners (Daily or Weekly), with additional entries in line for selection to be featured in other ECA publications (print and/or digital).
Terms and conditions in relation to the art work may be accessed on ECA’s website, and all submissions will require permission from the service and the family of the child before submitting. ECA also requests that the child is provided an opportunity to sign the ‘artist permission’ as the artist of the work.
For the artwork chosen as the cover art for the 2022 Early Years Planner, the service from which the artwork came will receive five 2022 Early Years Planners featuring their artwork to share with the child and their family, and to use in across 2022.
Secondary winners will have their artworks used in other ECA media and will receive one daily planner.
- Download the entry form here and complete it.
- Either scan the artwork or take a high-quality photograph of it. Please ensure the submission does not exceed 1GB.
- Email the completed entry form and the artwork to [email protected]
Keep in mind:
- Please ensure there are no identifying features (children, children’s names, etc) in the images.
- Please ensure the files are .pdf ,.jpg/jpeg, or .png.
- Please keep the artwork safe! We will ask you to post the original copy to us to make prints, or scan it professionally, if you win!