ECEC Innovation Forum 2020 to relaunch as free Virtual Event
The ECEC Innovation Forum 2020 will now be relaunched as a virtual event to take place across four days in late October and early November. Originally scheduled as a face to face event in Sydney in March 2020, the Forum was postponed due to COVID-19.
In the true spirit of innovation and adaptation, the event, which was originally billed as the early education and care (ECEC) sector’s first large scale conference focusing entirely on innovation, has been completely re-imagined to reflect the very different circumstances that currently face the ECEC sector.
To provide leadership, learning, engagement and hope during this challenging time and will be presented to the Australian ECEC sector completely free of charge, for all registrations.
Commenting on the news Founder and CEO of The Sector Jason Roberts said, “We were thrilled to be able to announce the launch of the sector’s first dedicated innovation forum and now to announce the first dedicated online event in this space.”
“At all times, but especially during times as challenging as these, organisations like ours need to be stepping up to support ECEC to emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic stronger. We hope that by converting the event into a free online experience as well as adding to the already strong program we are able to do this.”
Registration for the ECEC Innovation Forum 2020 – Virtual Edition is now open – to register please click here.
Highlights for the ECEC Innovation Forum 2020 – Virtual Edition include:
- Access – The Virtual Forum will be accessed through a tailor-made platform online which means that attending the Forum has become a whole lot easier.
- Cost – The Virtual Forum will now be free. We will be offering paid delegates a reimbursement choice and then be opening the Event up to everybody.
- Dates – The Virtual Forum will now take place over four days not two but will be shorter per day – 10:00am to 3:00pm on the 28/29 October and 4/5 November.
- Content – The Virtual Forum program will now have over 50 sessions focussing on Innovation in ECEC compared to just 16 in the face to face version.
- Sessions – The Virtual Forum will have keynotes and panels but also new session types like Topic Blasts, Fireside Chats, Innovator 360’s, Lightening keynotes, Roundtables and more all of which will be curated for impact and engagement.
- Speakers – The Virtual Forum will have all of the same CEO and thought leader speakers as the original Forum plus more with high profile ECEC thought leaders like Anthony Semann joining the roster as a keynote speaker.
- Experience – The Virtual Forum will be structured to ensure that the right content is targeted to the right audience making sure your experience is as efficient and rewarding as it can be.
- Innovators – The Virtual Forum will have a dedicated exhibition hall whereby all innovators will have virtual booths and will be adding even more high quality innovators to the already strong list of partners
Registration for the ECEC Innovation Forum 2020 – Virtual Edition is now open.
To register please click here.
Further information about the Forum is available on the dedicated website, here.