The Inclusive Community
February 22, 2022
Reggio Emilia Australia Information Exchange (REAIE) stands in solidarity with Australia’s First Peoples’ and advocate to uphold human rights for all citizens.
REAIE has developed a series of six webinars which will explore the ‘itineraries’ of human rights, otherness, democracy and participation.
In addition to the 6 webinars the package includes:
- A webinar guide for each webinar that explores a series of critical reflection questions that educators can use to strengthen practice.
- An REAIE Notebook to be used as a critical reflection journal.
- A mapping document that aligns the VEYLDF with the 12 principles of the Reggio Emilia Educational Project.
- A copy of Indications: a book that identifies the identity and aims of the infant toddler centres and preschools in Reggio Emilia.
- Two copies of REAIE’s Challenge Journal will be included in the program to support ongoing reflective practice.
Access to the webinars is for 12 months from payment date.
If you register for this package without the SRF, please let us know which State or Territory your service is in so we can send you the appropriate mapping documents.