Inclusion in Early Childhood Professional Learning Bundle
November 24, 2020
ECA Learning Hub
This professional learning bundle is a collection of materials to support educators in building knowledge and contemporary practices around inclusion in the early years. The learning bundle includes online learning modules, ECA publications and inclusion statements, curated by ECA.
The bundle includes:
- Professional partnerships for early childhood inclusion (online learning module)
- Anti-bias approaches in early childhood presented by Dr Red Ruby Scarlet (online webcast presentation)
- Statement on the inclusion of children in early childhood education and care by ECA (PDF booklet, free download)
- Statement on inclusion of children with disability by ECA (PDF booklet, free download)
- Everyday Learning Series ‘Cultural inclusion’ by Dr Melinda G. Miller (hard copy)
- Understanding behaviour: Supporting children with autism spectrum disorder presented by Autism Queensland (online learning module)
- Research in Practice Series ‘Gifted and talented: Inclusion and exclusion’ by Dr Cathie Harrison (hard copy)
- Research in Practice Series ‘Inclusive pedagogy from a child’s perspective’ by Prof Marilyn Fleer (hard copy).
Early Childhood Australia
t. 02 6242 1800
Early Childhood Australia offers a range of high-quality affordable professional development resources, including print resource books and online professional learning. To learn more, visit www.earlychildhoodaustralia.org.au