Workforce Inclusion & Diversity Conference Melbourne
October 23, 2019 - October 25, 2019
CQ Functions 113 Queen St, Melbourne VIC 3000.
Back for the fourth year running, the 4th Annual Workforce Inclusion and Diversity conference(link is external) will feature 36 fresh new speakers and a brand new agenda with exciting sessions, including the following:
- CEO/MD Showcase – Gaining executive buy-in is crucial in driving D&I initiatives at the workplace (bring your CEO or MD for free to this session!)
- Neurodiversity – Learn how neurodiversity can bring many strengths to companies; from attention to detail to straightforwardness and ‘out-of-the-box’ thinking!
- Religious Diversity – Commonly an under-looked area, join us to develop a better understanding and management of religious diversity in the workplace
- Intersectionality – Achieve a more authentic understanding of the issues different groups face
- Aligning the D&I Strategy with Business Goals – Gain a better understanding of how D&I is not just something you do to ‘look good’ or ‘sound nice’, but how it is something that impacts revenue and has tangible results
- The Quotas Debate – Acquire strategies to demonstrate how your organisation is moving beyond a ‘numbers game’ or fulfilling a quota
- AND MORE!
This is your chance to hear valuable case studies and partake in interactive panel discussions and roundtable sessions, to find out exactly how you can drive initiatives that produce tangible results, and ultimately improve your organisation’s bottom line.
- Senator Janet Rice, Australian Greens Senator For Victoria
- Harriet Shing, MP Parliamentary Secretary for Mental Health, Equality And Creative Industries
- Div Pillay, Chief Executive Officer, Mindtribes National Chair, NSW Diversity And Inclusion
- Zita Adut Deng Ngor, Chief Executive Officer, Department Of Human Services, Women’s Legal Service (SA)
- Tony Walker, Chief Executive Officer, Ambulance Victoria
- Lisa Annese, Chief Executive Officer, Diversity Council Australia
- Steve Gollschewski, Deputy Commissioner (Crime, Counter-Terrorism and Specialist Operations), Queensland Police Service
- Sue McGready, Director General Defence Force Recruiting, Australian Defence Force
Visit the website HERE for more details