Wellbeing: You, Me, Us
March 24, 2021 - March 25, 2021
Be You is holding a free virtual conference this month for early childhood educators on how learning communities can work together to support each other’s mental health.
The conference will cover:
- recognising, reflecting on and responding to grief and loss in a school community
- acknowledging and encouraging diversity in your learning community
- inclusive practices for mentally healthy communities, and more.
When is the conference?
The conference will take place online over two days:
- 11:00am – 2:00pm AEDT Wednesday 24 March
- 2:00pm – 5:00pm AEDT Thursday 25 March.
How to attend
- Register to attend to receive a conference link.
- Browse the Virtual Conference program and choose your sessions. You don’t have to attend the whole conference – pick and choose sessions.
- Can’t make a session? When you register, recordings are shared with you post-event.
For more information, visit the BeYou – Wellbeing: You, Me, Us webpage.