Understanding Anxiety in Children
June 16, 2019 - June 16, 2019
Lansdowne Crescent Primary School Hall Gourlay Street West Hobart, TAS 7000
An afternoon with Clinical Psychologist, Lisa Ford
– Understand how Anxiety can present in children
– how it feels for your child, and WHY it’s happening
– Learn some practical strategies to begin supporting a child with anxiety
– How to manage the cycle of avoidance
– When to seek professional help and next steps
Tea and Coffee provided.
To learn more, or to register, click here.