The Heart of Documenting Children’s Learning & Reflective Practices
September 11, 2020 - September 11, 2020
Invercauld House 163 Invercauld Road Goonellabah, NSW 2480
The Heart of Documenting Children’s Learning & Reflective Practices Masterclass Lismore
National Quality Standard 1 – Educational Program and Practices
Educational program and practice focuses on ensuring that the educational program and practice is stimulating and engaging and enhances children’s learning and development.
– Writing a Philosophy that reflects the beliefs and values of the team when working with children and families. Constructing a personal and service philosophy.
– Observing children in a meaningful way using a range of formats to document learning and development.
– Questioning the children’s learning when identifying strengths, interests, goals and needs in relation to the Frameworks.
– Plan and clarify the objectives, learning environment as the third teacher and the role of the educator.
– Act and Do. Design learning experiences through the scaffolding of intentional teaching opportunities and through identifying the interests of the child/ren.
– Reflect and Review. Assess and evaluate the children’s learning in regard to the outcomes, principles and practices of the framework. Reflect on the teaching through critical and meaningful reflective practice on own professional practices. Collaborate with others when reflecting on professional practices.
Date: Friday 11th September 2020
Time: 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
Venue: Invercauld House, 163 Invercauld Road, Goonellabah, New South Wales
Cost: $135 + GST (morning tea, resources and certificate provided)
Contact: [email protected] or 0450 548 101