Techniques for Planning for Children’s Success
May 6, 2021 - May 6, 2021
Observation, documentation and reflection are essential skills for the quality care of children. They can assist educators, teachers and caregivers, with appreciating the various skills and abilities of individual children; collecting information that supports children’s intellectual and social development; and providing information for families that can be used to build upon children’s competencies.
Join Dr Mary Anne Hall as she provides practical strategies for Directors, Group Leaders, Teachers and Educators, who are required to contribute to children’s developmental progress.
This Webinar discusses:
• Step by step guidance in how to observe children and how to document your findings.
• How to find the best method of observation and documentation that suits you.
• How observations can be used to improve daily routines and program delivery.
• How to share observations with families in a manner that is holistic and restorative.
• How to approach issues of confidentiality and ethics when undertaking and recording observations.
This Webinar is suitable for Directors, Teachers, Educators, and Caregivers who work in the Long Day Care, Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) and Primary School settings.
Only one certificate will be issued per registration. If multiple staff are attending, please register them individually.
This Webinar is 12pm (AEST) Queensland time. Please adjust the time zone according to your State.
A replay link will be made available for all registrants, and will be active for 24 hours after the Webinar.
Certificates of attendance will be issued within 3 working days of the Webinar.
Click to REGISTER