STOP drowning in Paperwork
March 25, 2020 - March 25, 2020
National Webinar: STOP drowning in Paperwork
A webinar with Hans Boehm & Renee Donaldson.
WA 10:00am | NT 11:30am | QLD 12:00pm | SA 12:30pm | NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS 1:00pm
A Queensland University survey of 1200 Early Childhood practitioners revealed as many as one in five childcare educators plan to leave the profession within the next 12 months. One of the top 3 reasons cited for wanting to leave the sector was spending too much time on paperwork.
So we designed this webinar to review the cycle of planning basics, but also share those secret ideas of the many services we work that have successfully reduced the amount of curriculum documentation and process that is crushing the passion of many educators across the country.
During the webinar we will cover:
- Where does the cycle of planning fit?
- Non-negotiables for effective quality planning
- How learning stories must evolve or face extinction
- How assessments are your secret paperwork weapon
- 5 Proven methods that reduce the paperwork stress on educators