Stepping up to the Challenge part 1 – Leadership ( Alice Springs )
February 2, 2022 - June 29, 2022
DKA – Corkwood Room
‘Stepping up to the Challenge’ Leadership training course is a 6 part series targeted at supporting Director, Co-ordinators and 2IC’s stepping into leadership roles. This course focuses on the development of Leadership in Early Childhood Education and Care Services – LDC, FDC, School settings, Pre-kindy settings and OSHC.
Stepping up to the Challenge 1/6 ”Leadership” Learning Outcomes:
- Investigate links between leadership and the NQS, vision and philosophy;
- Identify theories and models of leadership relevant to early childhood settings;
- Investigate leadership styles, attributes, qualities and skills;
- Develop tasks for leadership development,
- Review leadership for change and transformation.
Comprised of a six part series, participants must attend all sessions to receive a certificate.
See remaining session dates below:
Part 1: 02nd Feb 2022
Part 2: 16th Feb 2022
Part 3: 20th April 2022
Part 4: 11th May 2022
Part 5: 02nd June 2022
Part 6: 29th June 2022