Resilience and Empathy
October 29, 2020 - October 29, 2020
This session is designed for Centre Directors and the leadership team from Early Childhood Education and Care Services in Darebin.
The workshop covers:
• Strategies for managing your own stress in the short term and the long term
• Effective communication techniques that promote good relationships with service users and reduce the stress experienced by educators
• Acquire habits that promote resilience
• Overcoming perfectionism
• How to learn to not take things personally and
• Techniques and strategies for recovering relationships with clients following the recent disruptions and changes to the service being provided.
For more information or to register, see here