Reconciliation Action Plan: Build a framework to advance reconciliation
May 26, 2022 - May 26, 2022
With some 50,000 registered charities and countless social enterprises and for-purpose companies in Australia, the social sector plays a vital role in leading the way towards advancing reconciliation. ‘Walk the talk’ this National Reconciliation Week and Be Brave Make Change by starting your journey to implementing a Reconciliation Action Plan.
Join Reconciliation Australia’s RAP General Manager Peter Morris as he takes you through how your organisation can create and implement a meaningful Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) in this 60-minute online webinar.
Be guided through a step by step approach to ensuring it is brave, consultative and making change including:
- The different types of RAPs and which one is right for your organisation
- How to gain a deeper understanding of your sphere of influence, and establish the best approach to advance reconciliation
- The RAP process and what each step involves
- How to start working towards defined measurable targets and goals using your RAP
You’ll come away with:
- A strong understanding of the history and role of Reconciliation Action Plans
- A step by step understanding of the development journey
- Strategies to embed and measure a RAP across your organisation