Part 1: Project based learning – what about children’s ideas?
September 8, 2020 - September 8, 2020
KU Children's Services
Project Based Learning – Webinar Series
In this 3-part webinar we discuss the why and how of children’s projects and how we give agency to children’s ideas.
- Which of children’s ideas do you progress?
- How do you decide in which direction to take the idea?
Part 2: Project based learning – children’s agency
- Relinquish power in decision making
- Trust children children’s knowledge and ability
- Democracy in action
Part 3: Project based learning – children’s theories
- How educators value and respond to children’s theorising
- Big picture curriculum questions and high level thinking skills
Date: Tuesday, 8 September 2020
Time: 4.15 – 5.00 PM AEST
Duration: 45 minutes