Navigating turbulent emotions in children
March 6, 2024 - March 6, 2024
Join Rachel as she provides up-to-date psychological understandings of the way our children’s brains operate, how brains and behaviours are impacted by stress, and how we as educators can develop practical skills for supporting children’s growth and development. The session will include
- Exploring the ‘why’ behind challenging childhood behaviours.
- Learning about the neuropsychological underpinnings involved in dysregulated states.
- Developing current ‘best practice’ understanding and practical skills for supporting children through emotional turbulence.
- Growing your capacity to support healthy emotional development for the children in your care.
- Planning to meet your own needs as an educator.