Little Scientists STEM Optics Workshop – Adelaide
February 3, 2022 - February 3, 2022
Gowrie SA Professional Learning Programs 43 Dew St, Thebarton SA 5031, Australia
This STEM learning opportunity will help you:
- discover the potential of inquiry projects for effective practice in early childhood education
- create a stimulating environment for children to support the collaborative and innovative spirit of your group
- collect ideas for inquiry projects that scaffold children’s learning and development
- explore children’s concepts of colours, mirrors and shadows
- understand the fundamentals of visual perception
- benefit from the exchange with like-minded educators and reflect on your current practice
- feel confident in unlocking the wonders of STEM.
You will also receive comprehensive materials with lots of STEM ideas and information about inquiry-based practices.