Learning and changing: Using QI to create more equitable services
March 25, 2021 - March 25, 2021
Quality improvement (QI) offers a practical, step-wise approach to understanding problems and designing and testing possible responses. It can empower those who work with children and families to solve the issues they face.
Quality improvement is one of the ‘adaptive learning’ approaches used by the Centre for Community Child Health.
This webinar will include:
- An introduction to QI
- How QI is being used to unpack complex issues such as engagement with services
- How QI is enabling practitioners to take action and learn about what works
- How QI is enabling shifts in practice that lead to improved service participation
- Two case studies about the use of QI in early years and school settings
- Resources available to support QI efforts.
Learn more, or register here.