International Congress on Emotional Intelligence
July 14, 2019 - June 17, 2019
Tannock Hall of Education Cnr Cliff and Croke Streets Fremantle WA 6160
The 2019 ICEI focuses on emotional intelligence within the professions of medicine, education, law, arts, social sciences, health sciences and business and allows for a unique networking opportunity at the local, national and international level.
There are several areas that you can participate during the three day congress:
- Theoretical aspects of emotional intelligence: Application to measurement, neurosciences, emotion and cognition.
- Emotional intelligence in education: Education and social emotional learning, perception and appraisal of emotion.
- Emotional intelligence from individual and organisational perspectives: individual / organisational / cultural issues, emotional facilitative thinking.
- Emotional intelligence in the professions: Leadership, consultation and coaching process, employing emotional knowledge.
- Application of emotional intelligence to health and wellbeing: health and optimal development, clinical application, work engagement and burnout.
To learn more, or to register, please see here.