Inquiry, Inspiration, Innovation – OSHC Seminar
April 30, 2022 - April 30, 2022
30th April 2022
8:30 am to 4:30pm
CICADA INNOVATIONS – CORNWALLIS STREET, REDFERN
A full day seminar providing inspired professional learning for educators working in Outside School Hours Care Settings. The day will provide networking opportunities with colleagues as well as time for educators to feel inspired with new possibilities for practice.
Registration: $210 per person
Why attend this Seminar?
- Hear stories about research-informed practice.
- Take time out to be refuelled, energised, and inspired
- Connect and learn from other educators working with children in an OSHC learning environment
- Experience a hands-on creative arts workshop with an experienced artist
- Learn the many possibilities of image-making to share with the children at your service.
This is a unique opportunity with presentations that will be of special interest for OSHC Educators.
This is your opportunity to participate in professional learning specific to your work as an OSHC professional educator. After attending you will leave with a wealth of diverse information, practical ideas, and tools to support and inspire your work.
We have an exciting group of presenters who will share their expertise and insights on:
- Innovative approaches to play such as the Play Yards of Copenhagen,
- What it means to develop and support children’s voices in an OSHC environment
- Research that highlights wellbeing and mental health in middle childhood.
- Integrating a ‘Play Work’ approach into your practices of working with children.