Inner Circle Event 27 February 2023
February 27, 2023 - February 27, 2023
Club Parramatta 2 Macquarie Street Parramatta, NSW 2150
ACA NSW is pleased to facilitate this year’s first of a twice-annual Inner Circle event on Monday, 27 February 2023, hosting Shane Snibson, the A/Executive Director, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Services, Early Childhood Education at the NSW Department of Education , as our guest speaker. (NOTE: the following official biography was provided )
- Shane Snibson provides strategic and operational leadership for the NSW ECEC Regulatory Authority, including regulatory governance, policy reform and practical guidance for more than 5,900 early childhood education and care (ECEC) services in NSW.
- Shane is committed to supporting quality experiences for all children and representing a contemporary approach to regulation. His key focus areas are building strong, collaborative relationships across the ECEC sector to uplift quality and ensure safety for children; identifying opportunities for continuous improvement; and improving the regulatory experience of services.
- Shane has held a range of executive roles in different areas across the public sector, including housing, homelessness and disability accommodation. His work has always focused on making a difference to people who are vulnerable or disadvantaged.
ACA NSW anticipates the follwing to be discussed at the Inner Circle event:
- ACECQA’s proposed changes to notification for A&R
- A&R in relation to the AEDC (Australian Early Development Census)
- Breaches and Non-compliances
- Authorised Officers
- NSW performance compared against other jurisdictions
- & more …
The ACA NSW Inner Circle dinner meeting on Monday, 27 February 2023 will:
- begin at 5.30 pm for canapes and drinks
- start at 6.30 pm for a 2-course buffet dinner
- hear Shane Snibson speak from 7.30 pm onwards
- enable ACA NSW members and non-members to pose questions and discuss from 8 pm to 9.30 pm
ACA NSW anticipates tickets will be in great demand so please register early to avoid disappointment.
- ACA NSW Members: $50.00 inc GST per person (excluding Eventbrite fees)
- Non-Members: $75.00 inc GST per person (excluding Eventbrite fees)