Inclusion in OSHC seminar
October 17, 2022 - October 17, 2022
PARKROYAL Parramatta 30 Phillip Street Parramatta, NSW 2150
The team at Firefly HR are passionate about inclusion and are looking forward to hosting an Out of School Hours Care (OSHC) specific Inclusion Seminar.
Inclusion itself is mentioned 6 times in the My Time, Our Place (MTOP) Framework and plays an important part in the role of educators in OSHC.
The well-known Sue Larkey will be hosting her first session specific for OSHC professionals.
Join us for a full day dedicated to inclusion in Sydney.
• Location: PARKROYAL Parramatta (Governor’s Ballroom)
• Time: 10am – 4pm
• Date: Monday 17th October, 2022
Breakdown of the running order of the day:
• 9:30am – 10am: Arrive and register
• 10am – 1pm: OSHC specific presentation from Sue Larkey
• 1pm – 1:30pm: Hot buffet lunch & mingle
• 1:45pm – 2:30pm: Afternoon Guest Speakers, KU Inclusion Support
• 2:45pm – 3:30pm: A spotlight on inclusion panel with a variety of guests, including professionals Jenny Hill (Clinical Director / Senior Speech Pathologist from Necessity Kids), Blake Stewart (Early Intervention Specialist / Managing Director from Necessity Kids) and Dr Jane Warren (Senior Lecturer at University of Wollongong).
• 3:30pm – 4pm: Feel free to network and chat with other educators and professionals.