Healthy Kids 2021: PD1 Trauma-informed care in the early years
March 2, 2021 - March 2, 2021
Healthy Kids PD1 – Bumps and roadblocks: the impact of trauma, early adversity and toxic stress on children’s brain development, health and learning.
Free Professional Development for the Early Childhood Education and Care Sector
Activities for 2021 include:
- Local quarterly free face-to-face PD events with web-conferencing facilities (recorded)
- Reflective practice with other early childhood educators
- Local health panels Q&A
- Register for the Heathy Kids newsletter
The Early Childhood Education and Care Sector located in Kingaroy, Bundaberg, Ipswich, Caboolture, Cairns, Mt Isa, Townsville, Burdekin, Hervey Bay, Maryborough, Somerset, Logan, Yarrabilba, Roma, Redcliffe Peninsular and Toowoomba. We encourage 2 staff members to participate – for maximum benefit, it would be wonderful if these staff members could join us throughout the year!
- Latest evidence-based health information
- Supports accreditation / quality assurance
- Opportunity to network with local ECEC services, government organisations and non-government organisations
- It’s free!
Hope to see you there!