Ensuring Financial Stability and Success
May 21, 2021 - May 21, 2021
- What to look for in your service’s financial statements?
- What are the Top 10 financial mistakes services do?
- How to measure your performance against your competitors?
- What are financial and non-financial improvements that work and don’t work?
- What are the emerging threats that you need to address/avoid?
Ensuring that your early childhood education and care service is always at its optimal performance is not only vital to your children and parents, it is actually essential in order for your service to remain viable for the long term.
This ACA NSW Quickies session is designed for new and existing approved providers who want to produce amazing early childhood education and care services, stay ahead of the competition, and achieve/maintain financial success.
Alignment with National Quality Standards:
- 3.1 – Design
- 4.1 – Staffing Arrangements
- 7.1 – Governance