Cultural considerations in the social and emotional wellbeing support provided to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Children and families
November 10, 2021 - November 10, 2021
- Outline the importance of cultural identity for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children.
- Describe self-determination when working alongside Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families.
- Identify strategies and resources that support the cultural needs of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and families at an individual, family, community and organisational level.
Our interdisciplinary panel of experts includes:
- Adele Cox (VIC – National Sector Development Manager SNAICC)
- Prof. Tricia Nagel (NT – Psychiatrist and senior researcher)