Critical Reflection Practical Ways ONLINE
April 16, 2020 - April 16, 2020
This online workshop gives you a chance to see how deeper and more critical thinking occurs in everyday experiences and debates in our profession at large. Leaders, beginning teachers and educators are going to enjoy the practical nature of this session.
You will learn to:
- Identify why critical thinking is important in early childhood
- Describe the difference between critical reflection and daily evaluation
- Discuss the next steps after analysing children’s play
- Formulate a system that prompts you and your team to engage in critical thinking at various intervals in the planning cycle
- Select ways to inform families that you have engaged in critical thinking
2 sessions will be run on this date. To learn more, or to register, please see here.