Creative outdoor early childhood programs
February 1, 2022 - February 1, 2022
This two-hour online training opportunity covers:
– the benefits of implementing an out-of-service education program
– the steps needed to promote success and negate risk
– how to advocate for and market your program
– exciting learning experiences and activities that can be undertaken in bush, forest or beach program
– documenting outdoor learning in meaningful ways.
The Zoom webinar links will be emailed to participants. Register here.