COVID-19 Vaccines Webinar – Your Questions Answered for ECL
September 2, 2021 - September 2, 2021
Hosted by the Victorian Department of Health, this webinar series for the education sector is presented by medical practitioners and offers an in-depth discussion about the COVID-19 immunisation program.
• Educators and staff
• Clinicians and wellbeing staff in education settings
• Education leaders
• Update on the Victorian COVID-19 Immunisation program
• Who is eligible?
• The benefits of COVID-19 vaccination
• The difference between COVID-19 vaccines
• How effective are the vaccines and how long will they last?
• What are the possible side effects and early symptoms of an adverse reaction and what should I do?
• Common concerns or misperceptions
• Make an informed choice about getting the vaccine yourself
The information provided in this webinar is general in nature. If you have any questions about your health and getting the COVID-19 vaccine, please speak to your general practitioner or other health professional.
Due to audience size, please submit your questions upon registration.
If you are unable to attend your nominated session a recording will be shared post event to those who register.