Building Resilient Families In Times Of Uncertainty
October 21, 2020 - October 21, 2020
For many children and families across Australia, the recent bushfires, floods and now the COVID-19 pandemic has created a lot of fear, anxiety and uncertainty. Our second Speaker Series of 2020, Building resilient families in times of uncertainty (which has moved to a webinar format), takes an in-depth look at building resilience in children and families during times of uncertainty and provides proven techniques to build resilience and manage anxiety.
This is an amazing opportunity to hear first-hand from Mr Mark Donovan, clinical psychologist and Clinic Manager at UOW Northfields Clinic @ Early Start as he takes us through strategies you can implement at home.
What you’ll learn
• What anxiety is and how it presents in children
• How to tune into your child and effective ways to respond
• Proven tools and tips you can use to help reduce anxiety
• How to create a safe haven in your home
• Strategies for building resilience in children
• Self-care strategies for families during these times
Please send through any questions you have in advance to [email protected]
To register, please see here.