Building an R U OK? Culture in your workplace
August 20, 2020 - August 20, 2020
Join this FREE interactive online event for tips on how to build a workplace culture where everyone feels safe, encouraged and supported.
In an R U OK? Culture all employees are encouraged to talk about the struggles they may be experiencing, will not be judged, feel psychologically safe and are supported by management and peers as they work through those challenges.
At this webinar, you’ll hear from individuals and organisations that are building an R U OK? Culture and receive tips and guidance on how to prepare, plan, deliver and review activities that support the development of this culture and are tailored to your workplace context.
- Kamal Sarma, Director of Rezilium and Chair of the R U OK? Conversation Think Tank
- Katherine Newton, CEO of R U OK?
- CDRE Stephen Hughes, Royal Australian Navy
- Mostapha Kourouche, Advisor Health Programs at Sydney Trains and NSW TrainLink
- Fiona Andrew, National Health and Wellbeing Manager at Australia Post
- Julie-Anne Whitfield, Training Facilitator at Allara Learning
- Rachel Clements, Co-Founder and National Director of Psychological Services and Principal Organisational Psychologist at the Centre for Corporate Health
- Shayne Connell, CEO of Living Works Australia
This event is an initiative of the ‘R U OK? Workplace Champions’ campaign and is proudly supported by Avis Budget Group, a major partner of R U OK?