bestchance School Readiness Funding Conference
August 23, 2019 - August 23, 2019
MELBOURNE CONVENTION & EXHIBITION CENTRE
The School Readiness Funding (SRF) initiative is not just about supporting children in their transition to school, it is also about building the capacity of educators and services to better prepare children for their journey in education.
This initiative is paving the way for a multi-discipline approach, integrating different parts of the industry and sector and allowing services to better cater to the specific needs of families in their communities.
bestchance Family Care Network is hosting a one day conference for all early years’ professionals, including Senior Managers, Educators and Allied Health professionals to prepare for School Readiness Funding.
The Conference features
- Keynote address by Kirsten Liljegren from Reggio Emilia Australia information exchange
- 7 professional development workshops that will help your service plan and implement SRF
- Q&A panel discussion addressing the pedagogical impacts of SRF
- Explore the evidence informed programs and supports on the SRF menu in the get ready exhibition space
- Network with industry experts, peer groups and program providers
When: FRIDAY 23RD AUGUST, 2019, 8:00AM – 4:30PM
Where: MELBOURNE CONVENTION & EXHIBITION CENTRE
EARLY BIRD: $160 + GST
GENERAL ADMISSION: $220+ GST
For more information and to register for the conference visit www.getreadyconference.com