‘Being With’ – Therapeutic child responses and self care practices
September 23, 2020 - September 23, 2020
Being With: Therapeutic Child Responses and Self Care Practices Webinar:
• Everyone “ticks” – increasing awareness of own emotions and unhelpful thoughts, examples include
– filling your emotional cup,
– body mapping strong emotions and
– visual charts to demonstrate pausing before responding.
• Self-care strategies
• Introduce right-side of the brain
• Responses: Misattunement vs Connection
• 4 key healing messages
• Therapeutic responses for educators eg. empathic reflections. therapeutic limit-setting, importance of non-verbals
To register, please see here.