Australian Childcare Alliance NSW October Bus Tour
October 27, 2018 - October 27, 2018
19 Fennell Street, Parramatta NSW 2150
The Australian Childcare Alliance (ACA) NSW bus tours have been operating since 2016, and provide approved providers, owners, directors, educators and investors with an invaluable opportunity to gather insight into the day-to-day operation of early childhood education and care (ECEC) centres that have been rated ‘Exceeding’ or ‘Excellent’ under the National Quality Standards.
The bus tours aim to provide attendees with the opportunity to explore services and ask questions of the staff who work there on a day-to-day basis.
Attendees will also learn about:
- the commercial realities of childcare services as a business (for example, labour shortages, regulatory costs, assessment and ratings, childcare oversupply/under-supply, industrial relations, parental demands, educational trends)
- the architectural and design merits and rationale (including the local council and NSW Department of Education’s DA and Enhanced Approval Process respectively, as well as the NSW State and Environmental Planning Policies)
- the support structures available across the sector
- the federal and state governments’ direction(s) for the ECEC sector
- the global trends of ECEC and how they could affect Australia, and in particularly NSW/Sydney.
For more information on the ACA NSW branch bus tours including how to register, visit the ACA NSW website.