An Encounter between Babies and Material: Wonder is the genesis of learning
November 16, 2020 - November 16, 2020
Wonder as the genesis of learning. We should never underestimate the potential of babies and their creative strategies of thinking of learning given the right conditions.
This webinar will explore the statement that ‘wonder is the genesis of learning’ by exploring the concepts and values of the image of the baby, planning for babies and finally creating contexts and environments for babies that generate wonder.
Presenter: Kerrie O’Neill
Date: Monday 16 November 2020
Time: 7.30pm – 8.30pm (AEDT)
All webinars will be recorded and made available to participants the day after the webinar for a period of 48 hours.
Webinar Terms and Conditions:
• Participants will need to download the (free) Zoom platform https://zoom.us/
• It is preferable for participants to use a laptop or desktop – not a phone, this allows for easier use of the webinar tools.
• No part of the discussion may be recorded by participants nor screenshots taken.
• REAIE will be utilizing a range of tools during the webinar to enable participation.
• You are invited to utilise the features within Zoom webinar for example the chat feature and the Q & A feature.
• Notice of cancellation needs to be received in writing at least 5 working days prior to the session date. There are no refunds for nonattendance.
• All participants will receive a certificate of participation.
• Reference materials will be provided to participants.
• All sessions will be recorded for QA purposes and for participants to access post the event for 48 hrs.
• The purchase of webinar attendance is for use by the purchaser only and registration information should not be forwarded on to third parties; doing so may hinder your own access, as webinar entry is by prior registration only. Similarly, the materials and replay of webinars are for use by the purchaser only and should not be forwarded on to third parties.