A vision for a better system: the role of Child and Family Hubs
November 29, 2023 - November 29, 2023
Child and Family Hubs are a holistic and integrated response to child and family services. They simplify access to range of health, education and social services and foster a welcoming and inclusive environment for families to connect and support one another.
While Hubs yield numerous benefits for children, families, and society, challenges — such as securing sustainable funding and ensuring accessibility — must be addressed to enable Hubs to fully realise their potential.
The National Child and Family Hubs Network (the Network) was established in 2021 to share learnings on what works best in Hubs to help strengthen Hubs in Australia.
In this webinar you will hear from members of the Network as they explore the benefits of Child of Family Hubs and what we need to do to optimise Hubs from a research, policy, service delivery and advocacy perspective.
The webinar will explore:
– the critical role of Hubs in connecting families to services and social supports
– the work of the National Child and Family Hubs Network
– First Nations perspectives on Hubs
– key policy, funding and advocacy strategies for strengthening hubs
– why Hubs should be a foundational component of the National Early Years Strategy.