A focus on behaviour: cultivating empathy, compassion & resilience
September 16, 2019 - September 16, 2019
587 Canterbury Rd, Surrey Hills
A practical and interactive session that highlights the significant connection between relationships and supporting behaviour through fostering the development of empathy, compassion and resilience.
- Defining empathy, compassion and resilience
- Gain a deeper understanding of the effect of attachment relationships on the development of empathy, compassion and resilience
- Consider strategies to address behaviour by cultivating empathy, compassion and resilience
- Allied health professionals
- Educators, teachers and pre-school field officers
- Inclusion support team members
- Other professionals and practitioners working in the early childhood service sector
- ECI Practitioners
To register your interest, please see here.