9th SNAICC National Conference – Virtual
December 6, 2021 - December 9, 2021
As a result of the ongoing challenges in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made the difficult decision to make our upcoming 9th SNAICC National Conference a fully virtual event.
The health and wellbeing of all conference participants has always been our utmost priority and given the current situation and advice from health authorities, it is not possible to deliver a large-scale in-person event this year.
While it is disappointing to not be able to gather in person on Yugambeh Country as originally planned, we are working extremely hard to deliver a unique conference experience for all conference participants. The conference will be hosted on a premium interactive platform that provides a live online and on-demand experience with rich interactive content.
The conference will take place online 6-9 December 2021, however the conference program may look slightly different. The full program will be available soon.
The virtual program will provide:
- access to over 100+ presentations for the duration of the conference including all keynote speakers, concurrent sessions
and panel discussions
- the opportunity to participate in live Q&As with presenters
- networking opportunities with other delegates, speakers and industry
- virtual activities within the conference platform
- access to conference content for on demand viewing (up to 30 days post conference)
More program updates will follow in the coming weeks. We look forward to delivering an amazing virtual event experience until we can meet in person again.