2022 ACEL National Conference
September 28, 2022 - September 30, 2022
488 George St SYDNEY NSW 2000
The Australian Council for Educational Leaders (ACEL), annual flagship national conference is a highlight in the professional learning calendar of educators across Australia and beyond.
Our theme this year is ‘Inspiring Hope: Leading our Future’. Never more have we needed such a sense of hope and belonging and an opportunity to cultivate meaningful connection throughout our profession. ACEL’s value proposition is our connectedness with all in the education community who represent the breadth, depth and diversity of the sector.
- Experiencing the biggest disruption to education that we have ever seen has required us to rethink and reshape the way we teach and lead. Despite major challenges, the response of teachers and school leaders reinforced the significant role they play in the lives of children and young people, their families and communities.
- Our previous two conferences were delivered online highlighting diverse and unique experiences illuminating where the pandemic could be the catalyst for reform to address the most difficult challenges facing education, to creating opportunities for speculative, future-focused thinking and transformation.
- The program of the 2022 ACEL National Conference promises to be engaging, interactive and provocative, building on the premise that conferences don’t change schools and learning organisations.People who’ve made decisions at conferences, do.
- Student engagement is also a key feature of our conferences, listening to their voice and recognising that they are our change partners and creators of the future.We cannot underestimate the capacity for children and young people to understand and contribute to the debates about education issues that affect them. As challenges of the pandemic continue, the voice of younger generations needs to be at the centre of our response.
- In a country as broad and diverse as Australia, this is an important opportunity for educators, educational leaders, researchers and policy makers to come together, across all educational settings, to share their vision for the future.
We are offering group rates for 3 or more delegates for the Conference.
Member: $800 per person
Non-Member:$950 per person
To register your group, please email [email protected]
For more information or to register please see here.