2019 Early Childhood Education Conference
May 17, 2019 - May 18, 2019
One of Australia’s longest running early years professional events – 2019 Early Learning Association Australia Conference – has a new -look program and an exciting new venue:
- Exciting new venue: Crown Conference Centre, Melbourne
- Free delegate parking
- Four inspiring keynote speakers
- New-look program including 24 breakout sessions across four streams
- Huge trade exhibition.
Four inspiring keynote speakers
New look program
Including 24 breakout sessions targeted to a range of early years professionals across four streams:
- Leadership and service management
- Staff development and wellbeing
- Education program and practice
- Engaging communities.
Click here to view the full conference program.
New world-class venue
This year, the conference is moving to Crown Conference Centre on Melbourne’s Southbank, a state-of-the-art conference venue in the heart of Melbourne’s thriving cultural, dining, entertainment and sport district. Crown Conference Centre has easy access to public transport, special accommodation rates for conference delegates, and free delegate parking.
See more venue information here.
Formed in 1990, Early Learning Association Australia (ELAA) provides a comprehensive range of management support to early childhood services. Its membership consists of cluster managers, independent kindergarten committees, community managed long day care centres, local governments and various other organisations associated with early childhood education.
The ELAA provides support to the early childhood sector in the areas of industrial relations and human resources, centre management for both stand-alone centres and group employers, fundraising and marketing.
The ELAA has a membership of over 1,300 services across Victoria which:
- employ qualified early childhood staff that plan programs for young children
- provide developmentally appropriate programs based on the recognition and understanding of the needs, interests and abilities of young children
- provide safe environments, both indoors and outdoors, which provide opportunities for children to develop new skills and practise and enhance those they have already learned.