Childcare Jobs - Support office, Full Time - Melbourne VIC, Australia
The Recover@Work Partner is responsible for providing support, guidance and coaching in the areas of work and non – work related case management including strategies, rehabilitation and Recover@ Work. They also provide technical advice in relation to the Workers Compensation legislation and the application of this in the early learning environment.
- Applying early intervention claims management strategies and approved initiatives to all work related and non-work-related injury/incidents. This includes application of the First 48 hours approach and Telehealth Services.
- Develop and monitor meaningful Recover@Work plans for work related and non-work-related Notification / lodgement of claims for workplace injuries and illnesses to insurer / agent within legislative timeframes.
- Developing and monitoring injuries in consultation with injured employee, their manager, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Identifying and problem solve issues creating a barrier to a sustainable recover@work including gathering relevant medical information.
- Ensure claims management strategies are supportive of overarching key business performance objectives including reduction of workers compensation premium and claims costs.
- Communicate regularly with the injured employee, their manager, the insurer/claims agent, nominated treating doctor, RTW specialist (if allocated) and others who may be involved in the claim.
- Attend claims reviews with Insurers, this may require interstate travel.
- Support the broader Safe Work and Wellbeing Unit team to develop, review and maintain training programs and resources.
- Work in partnership with Safe Work team to ensure a seamless transfer of information in relation to work related injuries and illnesses and provide optimum support to the network.
- Manage non-work-related injuries / illnesses to determine appropriate strategies to support in consultation with CD and People and Culture where appropriate.
What Goodstart can offer you:
- Flexible work arrangements giving you choice about when and how work will be done in order to better manage your work and non-work needs.
- Not-For-Profit Salary Packaging benefits which reduce your taxable income to increase take home pay.
- Access to discounted childcare (up to 15%)
- Discounted health care and access to employee wellbeing program with BUPA
- Exclusive discounts on travel, gym memberships, Apple and Dell products, and more.
- Work for a company that has an aspiration to be globally recognised for early years practice and learning outcomes.
- Gain significant investment in your growth and development with support, tools, training and experiences that will truly enhance the progress and outcomes for children in their earliest years.
- Be a part of a team and work environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging, inclusion and purpose.
- Regular social events at our head office location
- Security and stability - as Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care and a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families.
You’ll bring to the table:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in injury management and workers compensation management.
- Current Return to Work Coordinator (RTWC) certification.
- Tertiary qualifications in Injury Management or Health and Safety is desirable.