Childcare Jobs - Support office, Full Time - Brisbane QLD, Australia
This role presents an excellent opportunity for senior administrators and project coordinators who are ready to take on increased responsibility, and have ownership over a distinct segment of the business.
Why work for Affinity?
Affinity Education Group (AEG) is a leading early education and childcare provider, currently operating more than 220 centres across Australia, and over 5,500 staff. Our goal is to instill a lifelong love of learning in every child who attends our centres in their first five years. We believe all our staff contribute to creating a sense of belonging through cooperation, teamwork, and winning attitudes. In addition, we’re dedicated to providing a safe environment for our families, staff and communities through our professionalism and respect for one another.
Who we are:
We offer a professional yet fun environment when interacting with our families, communities, and staff and live by our Affinity Values – Creating Shining Stars, Deliver Outstanding Professionalism, Being Completely Connected, Going Above and Beyond, Living the Team Spirit and Having Serious Fun!
What we’re looking for:
This position is responsible for managing funding resources, compliance requirements, and program coordination to ensure the successful execution of early childhood education initiatives within our organisation. This role plays a critical part in securing and managing funding, maintaining compliance and facilitation effective communication and coordination among various internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead AEG’s Grants Program including planning, application, assessment processing, project monitoring and evaluation
- Manage the grants application systems on behalf of AEG and ensure relevant data, records and documentation is up to date to allow accurate and timely reporting
- Research grant program opportunities and initiatives in local and state government areas
- Complete reports for AEG to endorse funding recommendations
- Facilitate the application and spend of funding through approvals of request in line with budgets
- Develop written communication including correspondence, funding applications and presentations relating to various grants programs
- Ensure that all requirements of funding bodies are actioned within required timeframes, including program monitoring and reporting
- Demonstrated project and time management skills, including sound knowledge in planning, implementation and evaluation of programs
- Proven experience in advanced administrative or project coordinator roles that include collation of large data sources
- Detailed knowledge of Early Education or Child care subsidies preferred but not essential
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Data management – proficiency in data extraction and reporting to meet regulatory and compliance requirements
- Financial oversight – experience in managing budgets, purchase orders and reporting with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Training and Communication – conduct training sessions, information sessions and effectively communicate with various levels of staff within the organisation
- Attractive salary package
- Brand new Brisbane CBD office
- Flexible working arrangement
- 50% discount on childcare gap fees
- Fitness and Lifestyle Group memberships
- A professional culture and supportive work environment
- Career advancement opportunities