Don’t forget! Final day to nominate for the Victorian Early Years Awards
Today is the final opportunity to nominate a deserving early childhood professional or organisation for recognition in the Victorian Early Years Awards, which recognise individuals, early childhood services, organisations and initiatives that help Victorian children and their families through leadership and innovation.
Every year, but most especially in recent years, early childhood professionals deserve to be celebrated for the vital role they play in giving Victorian children the best start in life, something which is celebrated annually through the Department of Education and Training Victorian Early Years Awards.
Now in their 16th year, the Victorian Early Years Awards recognise individuals, early childhood services, organisations and initiatives in one of seven award categories:
- Improving Access and Participation in Early Learning
- Supporting Parents to Build Their Capacity and Confidence
- Creating Collaboration Community Partnerships
- Promoting Children’s Health and Wellbeing
- Continuity of Early Learning
- Emeritus Professor Collette Tayler Excellence in Educational Leadership Award
- Early Childhood Teacher of the Year.
Winners of each category will receive a grant of up to $15,000 for professional development or to support their early childhood initiative. The finalists in each category are also eligible to win the prestigious Minister’s Award, selected by Victoria’s Minister for Early Childhood.
Nominations close today, and may be made by visiting the award website, here.
For questions regarding the nomination application, contact the Department of Education and Training’s Early Years Awards team at [email protected]