Victorian Early Years Award 2021 nominations now open
The Annual Victorian Early Years Awards is now open for nominations as it enters its sixteenth year of creating a forum to honour and celebrate the dedication, professionalism and achievements of the early learning sector in Australia.
Nominations are open across seven categories with winners in each category receiving a grant of up to $15,000 towards their initiative or professional development. Finalists in each category are also eligible to win the prestigious Minister’s Award, selected by the Minister for Early Childhood.
The Award categories are:
- Improving Access and Participation in Early Learning
- Supporting Parents THrough Evidence-Based Practice
- Creating Collaborative Community Partnerships
- Promoting Children’s Health and Wellbeing
- Continuity of Early Learning
- Early Childhood Teacher of the Year
- The Emeritus Professor Collette Tayler Excellence in Educational Leadership Award
Anyone can nominate to recognise an early childhood teacher, educational leader, early childhood service or organisation that is making a difference through leadership or innovation in the early years.
To review last year’s winners please click here.