Next Burgess Rawson auction attracts strong interest with six ECEC centres up for sale
Burgess Rawson, the early childhood education and care (ECEC) focused real estate and business broker, has confirmed its next portfolio auction will see six early childhood education and care centres come up for sale.
Child Care specialist Adam Thomas noted that he expected the centres would be hotly contested with a comprehensive range of price points.
“In this portfolio, we expect to achieve sale prices from $2 million right through to more than $7 million. The appeal of childcare investment continues to prevail. We are consistently breaking yield records and investors are certainly prepared to spend the money to secure a prime property with a long term lease and quality tenant.”
Similar to last month’s Auction there is a mix of sizes located across Australia:
- 72 licence place centre in Quinns Rock, WA currently leased to Sparrow Early Learning
- 111 place centre in Dandenong, VIC currently leased to Crest Sanctuary
- 87 license place centre in Maiden Gully, VIC currently leased to Jenny’s Early Learning
- 119 licence place centre in Toowoomba, QLD currently leased to Imagine Childcare and Kindergarten
- 75 licence place centre in Kelso, QLD currently leased to Affinity Education
- 147 licence place centre in Brisbane, QLD currently leased to Brisbane City Child Care
Director Raoul Holderhead said that Burgess Rawson’s hugely successful February auction saw almost 3,000 people across the world tune in to watch live and more than 215 people registered to bid.
On the day, 20 commercial investments sold for a combined value of more than $67 million, achieving $5.35 million above reserve and yields as low as 4.24%.
The auction will be held at the Crown Casino Melbourne from 10:30am EDT on 31 March 2020.
To view the ECEC properties included in the auction please click here.