ACA VIC elects 2019 Executive Committee
The Victorian branch of the Australian Childcare Alliance (ACA) has elected its Executive Committee for 2019 following its October Annual General Meeting.
The elected committee is:
- President: Paul Mondo, Bimbi Day Care
- Vice President: Sarah Tullberg, Knox Childcare and Kindergarten
- Vice President: Nick Moutzouris, Monash Vale ELC
- Secretary: Amanda Mawer, Think Childcare
- Treasurer: Sam Rosenberg, Buddies ELC
- Committee member: Jennifer Kearney, Kekeco Childcare
- Committee member: Chris Sacre, Jane’s Place Early Learning.
In a statement on its website, ACA Victoria said “We look forward to working with a very active and involved Executive Committee with a breadth and depth of experience both in the early learning sector and more broadly.”
The ACA Victoria aims to ensure equity within the early education and childcare sector by representing members, keeping members well-informed and supporting them to provide the highest quality care for their families.
For more information about ACA Victoria, including how to become a member, visit the ACA Victoria website.